Re: PVC Shakuhachi 1

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 08:29:57 PDT

--Apple-Mail-2--888530499
        charset=ISO-8859-1;
        format=flowed

Mustafa,

Here is a simple but very good web site about building a PVC shakuhachi:

http://www.fides.dti.ne.jp/~sogawa/englishpagepvc.html

If you want to fill in the gaps with a lot more information, try:

http://www.navaching.com/shaku/shakuindex.html

Hope this helps,

Bill
________________________

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 08:16 AM, Mustafa Umut Sarac wrote:

> I want to build a pvc shakuhachi.
> What is the diameter of the pvc tube=A0which I will buy.
> If I could not find the exact diameter , what happens ?
> =A0
> Thanks ,
> Mustafa Umut Sarac
> Istanbul
> Turkiye

<image.tiff>

> Do you Yahoo!?
> The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.=

--Apple-Mail-2--888530499
        charset=ISO-8859-1

Mustafa,

Here is a simple but very good web site about building a PVC
shakuhachi:

http://www.fides.dti.ne.jp/~sogawa/englishpagepvc.html

If you want to fill in the gaps with a lot more information, try:

http://www.navaching.com/shaku/shakuindex.html

Hope this helps,

Bill

________________________

<excerpt>I want to build a pvc shakuhachi.

What is the diameter of the pvc tube=A0which I will buy.

If I could not find the exact diameter , what happens ?

=A0

Thanks ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Istanbul