KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp still has...

From: Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 08:02:21 PDT

... a few spots open !

I hope to see many of you there.
This year we have a full staff of eight (led by Kurahashi Yoshio Sensei and
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin), with instruction in Shakuhachi (Honkyoku,
Shin-Kyoku, Gidai Mono, reading Western music with Shakuhachi, Gaikyoku,
Minyo, "Blues" Shakuhachi, etc.) as well as performance with Shamisen and
Koto. Each day's exact schedule of activities is explained on the Camp
website. There will be concerts every night.

Please join us in our second year at the beautiful, buccolic setting at
Fellowship Farm , in Pennsylvania (30 miles west of Philadelphia). The dates
for the Camp are Thursday July 17- through Monday July 21, 2003.

For a slide show of last years Camp, please click on to this site:
http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp_slideshow.html

You do not have to send any money at this point - just sign up online, and
reserve your your spot.

Hope to see you there !
(Please direct any questions or queries to:
nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com