Re: contact of iwamoto yoshikazu

From: Karl Signell (signell@cpcug.org)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 08:19:12 PDT

At 06:41 AM 5/18/03 +0200, Kees Kort wrote:
>I can give you the following information, although I do not know if it is
>still right, because I haven't had contact with Mr. Iwamoto for some years.

I'm sure you mean well, but a long-time Iwamoto former student says

"The problem is that Iwamoto is very private and basically made me swear up
and down that I would not reveal his contact information to anyone, and
I've followed that carefully. I would expect him to be Very Upset that all
this information has been posted publicly to a mailing list. While he
probably won't move house, he could well change phone numbers as a result."

The person on this list who posted the original query and those who posted
replies may want to consider deleting those postings in the archives out of
respect for Iwamoto's privacy.

Karl