Flutes for sale in NYC

From: Brian Ritchie (nemo2000@att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 07:40:02 PDT

Hello,

I am preparing to move out of New York City. I have many fine
shakuhachi for sale at the moment. I prefer to show the shakuhachi
rather than sending them around. If there are any players in the New
York area looking for a good instrument, now would be a good time to
contact me for a viewing. Examples of flutes for sale include Inoue
Shigeshi 1.8, Yokoyama Rampo 2.4, John Neptune 2.2, 2.5 and 2.7, Rosui
2.1 as well as many excellent unsigned flutes and flutes by obscure
makers. Ranging from the Edo period to modern flutes. In all price
ranges.

Please contact me at this email address for more information.

Regards,

Brian Ritchie