To find a teacher

From: Kaymusic@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 17:42:10 PDT

Hello,
My name is Andre Davis. I was wondering if anyone could help me with
information on finding a good teacher. I live in Arizona and would have to travel a
great distance to find a great teacher, which is no problem. I would travel
wherever I had to to be able to learn more about shakuhachi.I will be moving to
either Hawaii or California sometime soon probably Hawaii. Is there someone in
Hawaii that would be highly recomended.And dose anyone know about the chikuho
school of shakuhachi of Hawaii. I tried to look up info on it but had no luck.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best,Andre
kaymusic@aol.com