Re: To find a teacher

From: Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 20:53:48 PDT

Hi Andre,

Probably the closest teacher to you right now is Stan Richardson in Dallas:
 <SRichardson@tambcd.edu>

As far as any information on Chikuho teacher's are concerned , I would
recommend that you contact Riley Lee <riley@rileylee.net>

As far as California is concerned there are many Shakuhachi teachers. You
can get a list of them if you do a "search" on Monty Levenson's site:
 www.shakuhachi.com

Good Luck,
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin