First Annual Canadian Shakuhachi Festival

From: Sandra and Alcvin Ramos (ramos@telus.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 23:44:54 PDT

Greetings global shakuhachi community:

I'm pleased to announce that this year we in Vancouver, BC, Canada will
be holding the First Annual Canadian Shakuhachi Festival!

This festival will give the opportunity for those interested to study
with some of the finest instructors and players anywhere. From Japan, we
will have Teruo Furuya, Kaoru Kakizakai, and Kazushi Matama. Canadian
faculty will include Alcvin Ramos, Bertil Petersson, Takeo Yamashiro,
Debbie Danbrook, and Joseph "Pepe" Danza.

Mission Statement:

To provide the public with access to the highest quality of study and
enjoyment of shakuahchi. We will cater to all levels of student
from the very beginner to advanced player.

As things develop we will keep you updated on the list;-)

Sincerely,

Alcvin Ramos

--
Bamboo-In