RE: shakuhachi V1 #347

From: Paul Cohen (paulcohen@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 16:08:53 PDT

I'm only a raw beginner but I think relaxing is the key, not tension.
Todd Barton http://www.mind.net/music/shakuhachi.html had a really
useful quicktime movie on his website (8mb puh.mov) that showed how easy
it was to get the higher octaves in a relaxed manner. I can't find it
now...maybe he's removed it due to size.

I suggest emailing him to see if he has a link to it, or ask him if it
available for redistribution, as it is a great e-learning lesson in
shakuhachi:-)

pc