Shakuhachi E-Lessons

From: Derek Van Choice (dvc@funklogic.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 17:16:23 PDT

 Hmmm....

 That brings up an interesting thought... for the entrepreneurial teacher=
 amidst the web, how about online video lessons, be it a subscription to =
 weekly live streaming, or downloadable/streamed videos ($10 for a 20 min=
ute
 E-Lesson MPG video =3D^)? Undoubtedly, certain subtleties and personal
 attention would not be possible, but I know there must be many, includin=
 myself, who would love to study specific nuances, techniques, etc., or e=
ven
 those whose geographical proximity to a teacher prohibits learning certa=
in
 things. If there was a source/website site containing 10 or more lesson=
s,
 each covering certain areas/techniques, and downloadable for a small fee=
, I
 think the integrity of the Shaku community would minimize bootleg copies
 being distributed privately.

 All that being said, I would also not want any private, personal teacher=
 miss out on students (and actually, it is the students who would be miss=
ing
 out). Maybe one would support the other, somehow.. ahh.... unity.

 Just my 2=A2.

 :)

 Derek