Re: E-Learning Kan Octave Technique link

From: Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 05:39:19 PDT

Hi Paul,

Although I have had Broadband-Cable access for many years , I have also been
technologically challenged (!) for at least that long. So, even though
students have long suggested that I do this (broadband delivered lessons)
, it will have to pass on to others.

But as many of you know, I have been teaching via cassette for over 15
years, and have (cassette) students in over 26 states and over 6 foreign
countries. This has always been meant for the purpose of teaching those
shakuhachi students who are not in the proximity of other teachers.

I would be happy to discuss how I do this with any teachers or students out
there. While nothing replaces the face-to-face learning experience, I have
had great success with this method.

For more about it (and me) check out my site at:
nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com

Let me know if I can be of help,
Ronnie