Re: video teaching/the pain of playing

From: I.M. BULB (imbulb@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 17:37:55 PDT

Philip,

Interesting....

But it sounds like your friend may be speaking in
terms of perfecting streaming audio/video. To me, the
computer itself isn't perfected yet. Meaning, it cant
do my laundry, make a good curry, etc.

So how can we perfect streaming audio and video when
the computer itself isnt perfected?

Your ISP is buggy, The Internet is buggy and so is
email at times. So, small problems can and always
will occur here and there. As in life, I guess :)

Have you seen those new cell phones that allow you to
stream full video and audio to another phone (of the
same type)?

Well..

If that technology is available in a cell phone, I can
promise you, the tools available to the Internet are a
good hop, skip further along. Because computers are a
constantly evolving thing. Never to be perfected.

aside from that, Internet AV conferencing ( which
requires streaming video) has been available to us for
years. It was viewed as more of a cooperate tool
then. As consumers, we thought of it as useless.

But we are now at a point where we can use it to good
effect.

again, the on-line adult entertainment industry( or,
the net scum) uses this technology more than anyone
else... And see a huge profit from it also.

Somewhat sad to think, those net scumbags made live
streaming av a cool thing..

That to me says.... I think were ready.

Cheers,
Isaac