Re: Shakuhachi adventure part 3

From: Sandra and Alcvin Ramos (ramos@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 02:56:42 PDT

HI Karl!

Thanks for the kind email. I can't access the sound files with the
current computer I have at the moment, but we'll be getting a new one
soon so I can get it then.

You really inspired me to try the Ney. We have a large Middle Eastern
community here in Vancouver and I recently met a Ney player at the
Middle Eastern grocery I usually frequent and we agreed to teach each
other our respective flutes! Cool!

Thanks again, Karl.

Alcvin

--