Re: Shakuhachi E-Lessons

From: I.M. BULB (imbulb@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 10:55:46 PDT

Hi James and all,

For Pc users, I would encourage going to yahoo.com and
downloading "yahoo messenger". This free program not
only allows personal text conversation, but streaming
video and audio similtaneously. :) There are other
programs out there, Im sure- but this is a good
starting point.

If anyone would like to try it out, feel free to put
me in your buddy list ( imbulb@yahoo.com ) and contact
me through messenger- I get messages quicker and
would have no problem helping you learn the
environment.

I do not offer this as the absolute best option, but a
means for pc users to understand how the invironment
works...... without paying money.:)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Isaac