Re: Chikuho?

From: supakit bhuphaibool (icarus927@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 23:12:12 PDT

Thanks for your reply, Dan, but I think you misread my question of "Does
anyone know when most _players_ stopped making ji-ari shakuhachi?"

My main inquiry was to ascertain whether this could have been made by Sakai
Chikuho at all - whether he made flutes or not since many players now are
purely focused on playing. I also specified ji-ari since I know of some
players today making hochikus (sp?).