Re: Tanso/Korean Flute

From: jeremy bornstein (jeremy@jeremy.org)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 14:48:18 PDT

At 08:31 AM 8/5/03 -0700, Brian Ritchie wrote:
> Japanese people seldom pay any attention and just walk by.

My experience is similar to Brian's, except that *only* Korean people
actually say anything, and that I make the mistake of saying (when
asked) that it's a Japanese instrument I'm playing. Still, so far
they've all apparently been very happy and excited to see and hear the
instrument. Japanese people tend to explicitly ignore me. (Granted,
this may be for other reasons entirely.)

-j