and...

From: Peter H (voxsonorus@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 22:49:27 PDT

First of all, sorry for misspelling your name, Kaki sensei!

I have actually wondered who Watazumido Shuso learned from--Riley,
would you care to share a bit of that history?

Last, this discussion is something of great interest to me, and I would
like to hear more; I wasn't trying to give my final word in my last
post--three hours sleep and a long plane flight had me too whipped to
write more, or perhaps to write coherently.

Peter