Re: on vibrato

From: Nelson Zink (zink@newmex.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 14:10:07 PDT

Herb,

> So yes, "...emulate the master's perseverance and dedication..." for your own
> goals. Maybe you'll discover you reached the same place?
>
> Just a thought.

And a good one it is. I agree with you that ultimately we're all after
something that's usually expressed as a big fluffy generalization--peace,
happiness, understanding or whatever. I'm happy with the 'same destination'
concept. The part I'm focusing on is, 'by different paths'. I guess I think
the meta-need is fulfilled by way of a series of specific needs--ever
increasing in subtlety and sophistication.

Nelson