Availability of Rampo Scores

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 16:37:45 PDT

A few people have written and asked about obtaining copies of the
Yokoyama Rampo scores I have.

My eventual aim is to see if I can either encourage someone in Japan
(or here) to publish the scores, as they have the Fukuda Rando
scores, or see if I can obtin permission to distribute them myself.

So for the time being, I'm going to hold off passing around copies
of the works. Once the copyright issues have been resolved, I will
make the scores available if possible.

If you *are* interested in copies of one or more of these works,
PLEASE write and let me know. It will give me an idea of the size
of the audience.

Thanks,

bj