RE: beginners practice

From: Brett Breitwieser (brett@bigskyranch.us)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 19:25:00 PDT

http://www1.ocn.ne.jp/~tuner/tuner_e.html
for a great piece of software you can use on your computer (equipped with
soundcard and microphone) that will act as an excellent tuner...

Brett Breitwieser (brett@bigskyranch.us)
Big Sky Ranch of Arizuma: http://bigskyranch.us <http://bigskyranch.us>
Pahana's Pithouse: http://pahana.us <http://pahana.us>

"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam,
and the deer and the antelope play.
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
and the skies are not cloudy all day..."