Re: acoustic impedances; what makes a good instrument

From: I.M. BULB (imbulb@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 17:58:36 PDT

I agree with you kyosei. Its about the maker and the
'Natural' energy he/she puts into the shakuhachi. If
you play silver flute then drop it and switch to
shakuhachi, you too would notice the diffrence. (
Aside from embochere adjustment).

Sciences may or may not create a great shakuhachi, but
one things for sure.....it cant make us great players.
 Now, if we shifted our energy towards creating a
machine that would make us better players..... :)

Cheers,
Isaac

=====