Re: More on acoustics

From: Mark Millonas (millonas@email.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 12:48:11 PDT

By the way before my physics friends correct me, what I'm calling the
linear response spectrum in the inverse of
the impedance, so when I talk of a peak (in response) this corresponds to
the minimum (in impedance).
I think I might have even called the response function the inpedance out of
casualness. But anyway X(f) = 1/Z(f), if you will.

m.

List subscription information is at: