Re: acoustic impedances; what makes a good instrument

From: Masayuki Akagi (tabemashita@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 15:24:36 PDT

Hi, My name is Masayuki. I have play shakuhachi for 11 years in Japan. Im
am in the U.S for a good vacation. I have to create new email address so to
rejoin list due to lack of access to japaneese mail account. Sorrry for
poor english.Who will answer the 5 question Issac asked? These are not whet
you might see as a beginner questions. sciences can not answer them, so I
can see issac was forgotton easily.teh man issac talk about may be Sato
Ueno. He is kind of renegade shakuhachi player and love listening to blues
played by the afuricans here america. He is 57 year old. Dont feel bad
about sato no anger. He is like much a japanese businesman, this mean if he
yell at you then he like you- but if he nice to you then he thinks you like
a fool. ;) - also, the feeling issac has in his email are shared by many
shakuhachi player i know. I think this topic is for what do you call
zen-science not shakuhachi player.it is not if sciences create best
shakuhachi but if shakuhachi player agree with and use scineces made
shakuhachi. Shakuhachi player are still in control. dont you know?

bye.
Masa

tabemashita@hotmail.com