Re: Timeout

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 07:50:19 PDT

-------------------------------1063983018

Ya know, it's just nice to play a flute made by an old master and bathe in
the history and mystery of the past while doing it. Science is wonderful and
when the art dies off we can always say we have a program that can duplicate the
old master's work. Unfortunately we can't duplicate his touch or the implied
magic.

in peace and a deep bow to the masters of the flute

Kyosei

-------------------------------1063983018

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Ya know, it's just nice to play a flute made by an old master and bathe=
 in the history and mystery of the past while doing it. Science is wonderful=
 and when the art dies off we can always say we have a program that can dupl=
icate the old master's work. Unfortunately we can't duplicate his touch or t=
he implied magic.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>in peace and a deep bow to the masters of the flute</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kyosei</DIV></BODY></HTML>