Neptune...

From: Brett Breitwieser (brett@bigskyranch.us)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 11:13:43 PDT

Interesting you should mention John Kaizan Neptune. As I roll about through
the mesas, canyons and mountains of Northeastern Arizona and Western New
Mexico (the Navajo, Hopi and Apache Nations) I've been listening to 2 CD's
by Neptune. The first is "Words Can't Go There" which was recorded at the
Neptune Kamogawa Dome, his home studio. If one listens carefully one can
hear the crickets chirping in the background. The other is "Asian Roots"
with the bamboo band TakeDake ("Bamboo Bamboo")... an all bamboo band...
great rousing stuff for when I want to wake from dozing at the wheel... both
are well worth listening to, I seldom get live performances up here in the
northern reaches of "Arizuma", but maybe in Phoenix?

Brett Breitwieser (brett@bigskyranch.us)
Big Sky Ranch of Arizuma: http://bigskyranch.us <http://bigskyranch.us>
Pahana's Pithouse: http://pahana.us <http://pahana.us>

"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam,
and the deer and the antelope play.
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
and the skies are not cloudy all day..."