Re: The Perfect Bore

From: Paul Lambrix and Regina Grogan (pLambrix@olm1.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 13:55:46 PDT

James,
    I've been working on just such a lathe (CNC, 4 axis of control,
driven by servos, an accuracy of 1-3 thousands of an inch). But my free
time is very limited. It may be another year or two before I am
actually far enough to tell someone that if they give me the specs that
I can make them a flute. I actually hesitate to even mention this
because it has been such a sloooow process.

Paul Lambrix