Re: Timeout

From: Nelson Zink (zink@newmex.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 15:07:13 PDT

Bill,

> Replicating a great shakuhachi is a loooong way away from a 1/2 a
> paragraph description of polyurethane casting.

Let's see how looooong this really is. There are three steps: Theorist,
Experimenter and Fabricator.

Since you've assigned me the Theorist role, I'll accept it for the time
being. My work is done. A theory has been provided.

Now it's time for the Experimenter. Should that work out, the Theorist and
the Experimenter are done. They can go on to other things.

If the Fabricator is so inclined he can apply the work of the previous two.

> I caught myself
> getting depressed by the screaming of the theorist when his feet got
> hot.

What I'm looking for is your role, Bill, in all this. It seems to be
self-assigned as the Yahoo in the Cheap Seats.

Nelson