RE: bamboo flutes in Arizona

From: Brett Breitwieser (brett@bigskyranch.us)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 15:12:38 PDT

I' d be interested in the plans for either of these flutes... could you
point me to weblinks?

I'm especially interested in the Hisat'sinom as the Hopi call them (known to
archaeologists as the "Anasazi" a Navajo word for "ancient enemies", I'm a
bit uncomfortable with the term... ;*) ) and am using their plans for the
traditional pithouse as a model for my own place... in a few weeks I'll be
headed up to the Canyon de Chelly... shakuhachi and flute music just seems
to belong up in these quiet canyons and mesas... the songs of Kokepelli...

Brett Breitwieser (brett@bigskyranch.us)

Big Sky Ranch of Arizuma: http://bigskyranch.us
Pahana's Pithouse: http://pahana.us

"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam,
and the deer and the antelope play.
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
and the skies are not cloudy all day..."