RE: Lacquer?

From: Mejia, Carlos (carlos.mejia@intel.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 13:55:24 PDT

Assuming this can be easily colored, what method of coating would you =
advise? Do you pour the stuff down the shak and sorta roll it around or =
do you use some type of a long handled brush? As you've probably figured =
out by now.. i'm a newbie to the mailing list and just trying to find =
help (anywhere!) on how to make shakuhachi. There's just not much out =
there.
~carlos