cheap root culms!

From: Gene (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 14:06:15 PST

------=_NextPart_000_00AB_01C39FD1.4B147900
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Hey, all you dumb new shakuhachi beginners - like I am - if you want to =
just play around making a shakuhahci, or practice doing the same, I've =
found just the place for you and me!

I recently bought a really fine quality Chiba madake root culm, and am =
making my first serious shakuhachi out of it. But, just to have some =
bamboo I could practice on and such, I bought four root culms from =
http://www.franksupply.com/ at a whoppin' $3.95 each.

And guess what! They're not bad at all! I wish I could post a picture =
here to show you! You could definitely make a respectable shakuhachi =
out of any one of them, and one is so good I AM going to turn it into a =
shakuhachi!

And, at $3.95 a pop, you can buy a half dozen!

Have fun!

Dr. Gene Neill
www.shakuhachi.ws

------=_NextPart_000_00AB_01C39FD1.4B147900
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hey, all you dumb new shakuhachi beginners - like I am - if you =
want to=20
just play around making a shakuhahci, or practice doing the same, I've =
found=20
just the place for you and me!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I recently bought a really fine quality Chiba madake root culm, and =
am=20
making my first serious shakuhachi out of it.&nbsp; But, just to have =
some=20
bamboo I could practice on and such, I bought four root culms from <A=20
href=3D"http://www.franksupply.com/">http://www.franksupply.com/>&nbsp=
;at a=20
whoppin' $3.95 each.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And guess what!&nbsp; They're not bad at all!&nbsp; I wish I could =
post a=20
picture here to show you!&nbsp; You could definitely make a respectable=20
shakuhachi out of any one of them, and one is so good I AM going to turn =
it into=20
a shakuhachi!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And, at $3.95 a pop, you can buy a half dozen!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Have fun!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dr. Gene Neill</DIV>