Re: cheap root culms!

From: Gene (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 16:18:34 PST

Hey, Duke - are you kidding us? What do you want for $3.95!

I paid $250 for the madake root culm I'm making into a shakuhachi just now,
and it's not world class at all. But it's also definitely not 63 times
better than these $3.95 culms!

I didn't profess something for nothing, and I'm disappointed you apparently
somehow thought I was.

I have no idea where this "common market" of yours is, but for dumb new
beginners, like I am, who just want to play around making a very basic,
cheap, shakuhachi, two of the four I bought would work just fine. And I AM
going to finish them the two of them out, just for fun. Even if you don't
appreciate that thought, Watazumi-Do would have.

And yes, you can see them on my web site at www.shakuhachi.ws.

Relax, Duke!

Gene