Re: Lacquer skinny?

From: WARYR@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 18:26:27 PST

--part1_70.349d8a6d.2ce1a2d3_boundary

Don't they still use lacquer in painting cars? Auto supply center? I used to
work in an auto parts store eons ago, and I think they still use lacquer for
custom work. Could be it still comes in clear or red or black.

--part1_70.349d8a6d.2ce1a2d3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Copperplate Gothic Bold" LANG=3D"0"><B>Don't they still use lacquer in p=
ainting cars? Auto supply center? I used to work in an auto parts store eons=
 ago, and I think they still use lacquer for custom work. Could be it still=20=
comes in clear or red or black.</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_70.349d8a6d.2ce1a2d3_boundary--