Re: Lacquer skinny?

From: Gene (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 06:54:20 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C3A839.C7469600
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Re: Lacquer skinny?I have no idea where that came from, Monty. I did =
not send it out!

I did tell a friend of mine, a pastor, that you sent me a bottle of =
simulated urushi and that therefore I presumed you also could not - like =
I - locate urushi.

I shall post a notice immediately, because no, this is not true of you =
and you deserve much better.

I have no idea what the source was of this. Do I have an enemy I am not =
aware of?
  ----- Original Message -----=20