Re: Urushi

From: Johntcoker@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 16:35:04 PST

--part1_d0.4177f39e.2ce6ceb8_boundary

Actually, that IS - essentially - the way homeopathic Rx are made. There's a
lot more precision used for "real" Rx, because of the need to achieve a
clinical standard. But, basically, that's it. Weirdest thing is, once you pass
about 12c or 15x, there's no longer a statistical possibility of a molecule of
the original diluted substance being left in the "mix". It has to do with
"Avogadro's number", for the mathematicians out there. Once you pass Avogadro's
number, the effects of Rx become much more pronounced. The farther of the
"physical plane" a Rx is taken, the deeper, and more subtly it has the potential
for acting. there's been all kinds of speculation re: water having a "memory"
- all of which's been thoroughly and satisfactorily disproven. Yet, the damn
things work. The most reasonable theoretical base for explaining such action
is the very old idea of a non-physical "vital force" - though that's seriously
"out of court" with the modern materialist (and tightly held) assumptions of
science. Only thing I know to do is to get some Arnica (anything from 30c,
200c, to 1M - all of which're "non-physical"), and wait until you smash a finger
- or achieve some other bruise to soft tissue - and then pop some Arnica and
watch what happens - Arnica being the homeopathic specific for bruises and
concussions. If it works - and, it most assuuredly does - then you'll know
"something" is happening. After that, a world of speculation as to "what" and
"how" opens up. I'm a flat out empiricist re: homeopathy. I use it
appropriately, and it works. I'll leave serious theorizing to those who enjoy that kind of
thing. Or, catch me in a good mood, and I'll sometimes play that game, too.
But I tend not to take theories - even my own - very seriously.

jtc

--part1_d0.4177f39e.2ce6ceb8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT SIZE=3D2=
 FAMILY=3D"DECORATIVE" FACE=3D"Tempus Sans ITC" LANG=3D"0">Actually, that IS=
 - essentially - the way homeopathic Rx are made. &nbsp;There's a lot more p=
recision used for "real" Rx, because of the need to achieve a clinical stand=
ard. &nbsp;But, basically, that's it. &nbsp;Weirdest thing is, once you pass=
 about 12c or 15x, there's no longer a statistical possibility of a molecule=
 of the original diluted substance being left in the "mix". &nbsp;It has to=20=
do with "Avogadro's number", for the mathematicians out there. &nbsp;Once yo=
u pass Avogadro's number, the effects of Rx become much more pronounced. &nb=
sp;The farther of the "physical plane" a Rx is taken, the deeper, and more s=
ubtly it has the potential for acting. &nbsp;there's been all kinds of specu=
lation re: water having a "memory" - all of which's been thoroughly and sati=
sfactorily disproven. &nbsp;Yet, the damn things work. &nbsp;The most reason=
able theoretical base for explaining such action is the very old idea of a n=
on-physical "vital force" - though that's seriously "out of court" with the=20=
modern materialist (and tightly held) assumptions of science. &nbsp;Only thi=
ng I know to do is to get some Arnica (anything from 30c, 200c, to 1M - all=20=
of which're "non-physical"), and wait until you smash a finger - or achieve=20=
some other bruise to soft tissue - and then pop some Arnica and watch what h=
appens - Arnica being the homeopathic specific for bruises and concussions.=20=
&nbsp;If it works - and, it most assuuredly does - then you'll know "somethi=
ng" is happening. &nbsp;After that, a world of speculation as to "what" and=20=
"how" opens up. &nbsp;I'm a flat out empiricist re: homeopathy. &nbsp;I use=20=
it appropriately, and it works. &nbsp;I'll leave serious theorizing to those=
 who enjoy that kind of thing. &nbsp;Or, catch me in a good mood, and I'll s=
ometimes play that game, too. &nbsp;But I tend not to take theories - even m=
y own - very seriously.
<BR>
<BR>jtc</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d0.4177f39e.2ce6ceb8_boundary--