Re: urushi

From: Mark Millonas (millonas@email.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 12:07:31 PST

Hummm Gene. As I recall I mentioned to you a very nice urushi imitation
with great sound qualities, and complelely non-toxic chemistry can be made with
several layers of red or black tinted shellac. Now I'm wondering if I
should say "told you so".

This is the punishment you get for being purist on this issue - all you zen
student take note :-)