RE: urushi

From: Brett Breitwieser (brett@bigskyranch.us)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 06:59:35 PST

OK OK you asked for it:

View this image: http://www.cancerlynx.com/large_healing_buddha.html
repeat this mantra:
Tad-ya-ta: Om Bhai-sha-jye Bhai-sha-jye Maha Bhai-sha-jye Ra-ja Sa-mud-ga-te
Sva-ha

Good luck....

Brett Breitwieser ( zen@arizuma.us <mailto:zen@arizuma.us> )
Arizuma Zen
http://arizuma.us

"The clouds evaporate in the cold sky.
The autumn has departed and the mountain is barren.
This is where we originally dwell." -Hongzhi