RE: urushi, mugwort and homeopathy

From: weaton15 (weaton15@cox.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 09:52:04 PST

Let's change the subject just for a moment while Gene heals...

Can someone help me out with exercises that will allow me to get a clear and
clean kan on a 2.8? I continue to work and work and work the embrouchure
but, alas, cannot sustain it or keep anything clean and clear. Just some
simple beginner tips from some of you, please. Thanks and keep that
Benedryl pumping, Gene.
Wayne