Re: Pieces for 2.4

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 17:08:30 PST

Since we've been discussing Kyorei of late, I thought I'd mention that
Kurahashi sensei's CD, "Kyoto Spirit", has his version of Kyorei played
on a 2.4. It's a joy to put on headphones and play along on your 2.4.
Try it, you'll definately like it. Ajikan is also on this CD, played
on a 2.4. BTW, the liner notes say both are played on a 2.3, but it's
a 2.4.

Along this line, Kakizakai sensei's CD has two wonderful performances
on a 2.4; "Tamuke" and "Sanya" - the Dokyoku versions.
Bill