RE: Kyorei

From: weaton15 (weaton15@cox.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 08:44:41 PST

Bruce,

Once again you have cut the knot.

I thought that since I had no knowledge of the information being discussed
that truly I was without worth or merit in this venue. I guess if I ever
get a clear and present kan scale and with consistency, it won't matter to
the spinning of the world...or the yarns.

Interesting. Blow the flute. That is all that matters, I think.

Wayne