Re: Some interesting books... and here are a few more

From: Paul Cohen (paulcohen@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 03:59:01 PST

I should have been more specific about the original context of my
post...
Energy Medicine in Therapeutics and Human Performance
http://www.energyresearch.bizland.com/id10.html
And http://gaynoroncology.com/about/index.php?page=7

I originally posted these coming from the direction of some science
based validation of mind/body/spirit techniques that have long been
recognised to work...sound being a key form of energy. My apologies for
the confusion.

I thought it may be interesting for people who might want to know of
some positive research being done in the hard sceptical world of
science, big business, and legal drug industry.

As such this would fit into a "why it works" category, which is a
positive sign for science I hope.
For those who are just interested in the "how it works" there are, as
people have pointed out, any number of books out there...how you
validate them is probably potentially just as big an argument as the
ones taking place in the scientific community over oschmans (et al)
theories.

>>Thanks, Phil, and here are a few more:

Btw, my names not phil, but I phil fine anyway, thanks!

/pc