Music Score for Futatsu no Den-En-Shi I and II

From: Eitan Rosa (eitanshalomi@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 10:26:56 PST

--0-833924366-1070562416=:4048

Does anyone have an idea of where to find scores for Futatsu no Den-En-Sh=
i I and II a "Pastorale" composed by Nagasawa Katsutoshi for shakuhachi, =
koto and jushichigen (17 string koto).
=20
Thanks,
H=E9ctor Rosa

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-833924366-1070562416=:4048

<DIV>Does anyone have an idea of where to find scores for Futatsu no Den-=
En-Shi I and II a "Pastorale" composed by Nagasawa Katsutoshi for shakuha=
chi, koto and jushichigen (17 string koto).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>H=E9ctor Rosa</DIV><p><hr SIZE=3D1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
/">Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now</a>
--0-833924366-1070562416=:4048--