Re: Sanurai

From: Herb Rodriguez (Herb.Rodriguez@Colorado.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 11:16:06 PST

--=====================_78916810==.ALT

Since it is still on the newsstands, at least in my area, you can go to
your local supermarket and pay $4.95, plus you local taxes.

Herb

At 12/05/2003 10:44 AM, you wrote:
>By the way, if any of you wish to purchase the December Geographic, with
>the lead article I recommended, "Japan's Way of the Warrior", you may
>order it directly from Nat'l Geographic, 1-800-777-2800, for about $6.50.
>
>Gene Neill
><http://www.shakuhachi.ws>www.shakuhachi.ws

--=====================_78916810==.ALT

you can go to your local supermarket and pay $4.95, plus you local
taxes.<br><br>
Herb<br><br>
At 12/05/2003 10:44 AM, you wrote:<br>
purchase the December Geographic, with the lead article I recommended,
&quot;Japan's Way of the Warrior&quot;, you may order it directly from
Nat'l Geographic, 1-800-777-2800, for about $6.50. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Gene Neill<br>
&nbsp;<br>