Re: Sanurai

From: Theo Joyal (joyal@spyral.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 11:24:39 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3153479079_444303_MIME_Part

 Hey Gene, This is why i left Florida.. 25 yrs ago!! and never went
back.. tj

From: "Gene Neill" <oldmanriver@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:25:01 -0500
To: <Shakuhachi@communication.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Sanurai

Ha ha, Herb, we don't even HAVE a newsstand in our hick county. Nor a
barber shop; only one traffic light in the entire county, and we turn it out
at midnight to save county electricity! 41 crimes in the entire county last
year, and the Sheriff solved 100% of them. I didn't even know Geographic
was sold on newsstands - sorry!

Gene Neill
www.shakuhachi.ws <http://www.shakuhachi.ws>