Frank's $3.95 culms!

From: Gene Neill (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 08:13:24 PST

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01C3C233.4A45B9B0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Not long ago certain persons felt it was inappropriate for me to =
recommend Frank's cheapo root culms; they figured he had cheated them =
out of their $3.95 investments.

Well, boys, go take a look at the bottom of =
http://www.shakuhachi.ws/making.htm.

First, there's a picture there of a fabulous ni shaku "C", jinashi =
nobekan I made - and am enjoying tremendously - from one of his $3.95 =
culms. Strong, clear, responsive tone, excellent timbre and perfect =
pitch. . . .

But, even moreso, on that same page, there are photos of an even more =
fabulous hochiku which was recently built by Derek Choice from one of =
these $3.95 culms. Great instrument! And he's starting now on a second =
Frank's special.

You guys who said Frank cheated you, don't know how much fun you're =
missing! Watazumi-do would have loved Frank's!

Gene Neill
www.shakuhachi.ws

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01C3C233.4A45B9B0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Not long ago certain persons felt it was inappropriate for me to =
recommend=20
Frank's cheapo root culms; they figured he had cheated them out of their =
$3.95=20
investments.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well, boys, go take a look at the bottom of <A=20
href=3D"http://www.shakuhachi.ws/making.htm">http://www.shakuhachi.ws/mak=
ing.htm</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>First, there's a picture there of a fabulous ni shaku =
"C",&nbsp;jinashi=20
nobekan I made - and am enjoying tremendously - from one of his $3.95=20
culms.&nbsp; Strong, clear, responsive tone, excellent timbre and =
perfect pitch.=20
. . .</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>But, even moreso, on that same page, there are photos of an even=20
more&nbsp;fabulous hochiku which was recently built by Derek Choice from =
one of=20
these $3.95 culms.&nbsp; Great instrument!&nbsp; And he's starting now =
on a=20
second Frank's special.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You guys who said Frank cheated you, don't know how much fun you're =

missing!&nbsp; Watazumi-do&nbsp;would have loved Frank's!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gene Neill</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.shakuhachi.ws">www.shakuhachi.ws</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>