Re: reibo.org: a new "Shakuhachi For Sale" site

From: Gene Neill (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 15:42:48 PST

Hi Bruce

Nice site!

And I just uploaded a link for you on my links page at
http://www.shakuhachi.ws/links.htm

And, if you or any of the other list folks ever want to place an add on my
brand new classified page at http://www.shakuhachi.ws/ads.htm, just email it
to me and I'll put it right up. I'm getting a lot of hits!

Gene Neill
Mayo, Florida
www.shakuhachi.ws
oldmanriver@alltel.net