Yuu shakuhachi

From: Gene Neill (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 09:10:09 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0111_01C3D384.DD455C40
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Two things, Gents, if you please:

First, Shutendouji tells me a bunch of you guys have ordered his =
fabulous "Hane-Yuu" or "Feather-Yuu" shakuhachi from my web page =
http://www.shakuhachi.ws/yuu.htm. And that's great. It's a =
masterpiece shakuhachi indeed, and at a bargain-basement price! BUT, as =
I mentioned on my site, you can have either of those two nakatsugi for =
the same price. But I have just now uploaded a picture of the urushi =
and gold leaf nakatsugi which I selected for mine. Take a look. =20

Second thing, can anyone tell me where I can download a copy of Shika no =
Tone (Taizan Ha)? One of my Japanese buddies over in Japan and I are =
going to record a duet of "The Call of the Distant Deer" between the two =
of us, by long distance. He already knows both parts. Now I'll learn =
one part, record it, send it to him, and he'll record his part on top of =
mine. Nifty, huh? But I need the notation - please?

Thank you!

Dr. Gene Neill
PO Box 78
Mayo, Florida 32066
USA
Phone 386-294-1236
FAX 386-294-1112
www.shakuhachi.ws
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0111_01C3D384.DD455C40
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Two things, Gents, if you please:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>First,&nbsp; <FONT color=3D#ff0000><FONT =
color=3D#000000>Shutendouji</FONT>=20
</FONT>tells me a bunch of you guys have ordered his fabulous "Hane-Yuu" =
or=20
"Feather-Yuu" shakuhachi from my web page <A=20
href=3D"http://www.shakuhachi.ws/yuu.htm">http://www.shakuhachi.ws/yuu.ht=
m</A>.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;And=20
that's great.&nbsp; It's a masterpiece shakuhachi indeed, and at a=20
bargain-basement price!&nbsp; BUT, as I mentioned on my site, you can =
have=20
either of those two nakatsugi for the same price.&nbsp; But I have just =
now=20
uploaded a picture of the urushi and gold leaf nakatsugi which I =
selected for=20
mine.&nbsp; Take a look.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Second thing, can anyone tell me where I can download a copy of =
Shika no=20
Tone (Taizan Ha)?&nbsp; One of my Japanese buddies over in Japan and I =
are going=20
to record a duet of "The Call of the Distant Deer"&nbsp;between the two =
of us,=20
by long distance.&nbsp; He already knows both parts.&nbsp; Now I'll =
learn one=20
part, record it, send it to him, and he'll record his part on top of =
mine.&nbsp;=20
Nifty, huh?&nbsp; But I need the notation - please?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dr. Gene Neill<BR>PO Box 78<BR>Mayo, Florida 32066<BR>USA<BR>Phone=20
386-294-1236<BR>FAX 386-294-1112<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.shakuhachi.ws">www.shakuhachi.ws</A><BR>&nbsp;<BR></DI=