Re: [Shaku] Okamoto Chikugai

From: Shigeru Nakajima (n_yomei@yahoo.co.jp)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 17:45:00 PST

Hi Shirley,

It's very few even in Japanese including sound source. According to Google,
I hit one good article. He's written an essay book. Mejiro is dealing in it.
Of course it's a book in Japanese.

"Shakuhachi Zuihitsu Shu" by Okamoto Chikugai. (Meijio's code B0084)

Also I want to know if there is good stuff about Chikugai sensei no matter
which language.

Cheers,

Shigeru