[Shaku] Bonchiku photo

From: David Sawyer (shin-on@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 08:30:22 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3156658222_424180_MIME_Part

Gene,
Your site has aproppriated an image from my site, specifically Bonchiku
playing an oversize shakuhachi. May I respectfully remind you that websites
are copyrighted and permission is needed to use any materials you may find
there.
thanks!
David Sawyer

--MS_Mac_OE_3156658222_424180_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bonchiku photo</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Gene,<BR>
Your site has aproppriated an image from my site, specifically Bonchiku pla=
ying an oversize shakuhachi. May I respectfully remind you that websites are=
 copyrighted and permission is needed to use any materials you may find ther=
e.<BR>
thanks!<BR>
David Sawyer<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3156658222_424180_MIME_Part--