Re: [Shaku] Bonchiku photo

From: Gene Neill (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 09:08:48 PST

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C3D83B.AB222E80
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Bonchiku photoHa ha ha - that's cute, Davie!

That took a lot of thought for someone of your patent limitations!

Write to the whole list to tell them what a dog I am - much more =
effective than writing a nice personal note to me - ha ha ha. Then tell =
them "Oops! Gee whiz, fellows, I made a mistake, that was meant to be a =
private communication."=20

Ha ha ha - you poor unhappy man. You wretched whole in time.

As an internationally known trial lawyer, let me give you some free =
legal advice, Davie:

(a) The picture which I have is part of the public domain, and was not =
appropriated from any web site of yours.=20

(b) In addition to which, your mistaken legal opinion to the contrary =
notwithstanding, the act of uploading a web site does not copyright it =
at all. Just the opposite. Without specifically including the =
requisite copyright declaration on the uploaded web page in question, =
uploading it does precisely the opposite from copyrighting it; it =
relegates all of its contents to the public domain.

Tell you what, Davie - have your attorney get in touch with me right =
away.

Perhaps he and I can work out a settlement: My valid legal causes of =
action against you for this malicious and libelous and slanderous public =
attack upon me, vs. your fraudulent claim of copyright infringement =
against me.

In the meantime, I'll be praying for you.

Gene

  ----- Original Message -----=20