Re: [Shaku] Bonchiku photo and website creation

From: Dcammaro@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 09:58:52 PST

Gentlemen

There is no reason to get bent out of shape on either side of this argument.
Sometimes we forget this is a public listing. It happens to all of us.

Perhaps it should have been done privately on both your parts. Name calling
and reminders of website citation protocols are not part of this list.

Permissions for use of website materials is not always easy to get because
sometimes the owner doesn't respond to requests or they don't know where they
got it from either. As far as it being lifted from a site, unfortunately it is
rather a common practice and as a website designer you should be aware of this.
The main idea is that common practice is to ask permission whenever possible.
If permission is asked it should be granted and if a mistake is made it
should be forgiven.

This is intended to be a public notice from me.
Peace
Dominic Cammarota