Re: [Shaku] Bonchiku photo

From: Gene Neill (oldmanriver@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 17:14:32 PST

Hee hee hee! Good grief, BJ, can't you get these little girls off my back
for even one day?

I thought you told them to take their sissy whining elsewhere?

I'm a tad amused about anyone lying that I stole from him - or her. Ha ha
ha I haven't stolen one thing - I promise you - since I got out of federal
prison 32 years ago.

And I am even more entertained when I have never even heard of my accuser
nor his - or her - site nor name, nor photo, if there ever was one in the
first place! But it is really delightful to me when his little bosom
sweetheart hops on my back also.

How very sweet of this, er, ah, second party to jump so! Tell you what, it,
truly makes my heart just go pitty-pat - such warm devotion.

I don't even know what picture it is that who's-it is lying that I stole. I
have no photo of any particularly large shakuhachi on any of my three sites.

I do have one photo of a large Peruvian Andean flute and a huge Slovak flute
and one photo - which was emailed to me from Japan, where it's published all
over the net - of a large flute of some sort which has a whole bunch more
holes in it than any shakuhachi, and I assume it is the latter over which
these sissies are so wringing their dainty hands.

I don't have any idea what these sweet things are talking about.

But I haven't had as much pure amusement in many mango seasons.

Gene